Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wanted - Script writer for short film

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dark_Angel_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey guys

    I've got a short film idea which I've been working on, its kind of abstract and also romantic.
    I've written all the male character's lines, but I've yet to write the female character's, I thought it would be best to have an actual female writer write for the part.
    If any of you guys are interested in writing for a short e-mail me at: [email protected] and I'll send the script so far to you

    when the film is completed the writer will be credited and will also get a VHS copy if they so want.

    Thanx in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 20, 2002 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Dark_Angel_uk ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dark_Angel_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay, does anyone know where I can find a script writers website ??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JIM DUNN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2002
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TIM---I'm curious. Do the male and female interact in dialog? If so, and all the male's dialog is already set before the female's dialog is written, this might make for a very strange sounding conversation.

    JOHN
    I think I'm going for a
    walk, Martha. Wanna come?

    MARTHA
    Over here, Bill. This bra
    fastens in the front.

    JOHN
    Oh, come on, Nancy. It's raining.
    Put on your slicker.

    MARTHA
    That's better. Let me unzip you.

    JOHN
    Great. I'll hold the umbrella,
    and you be careful not to step
    in the puddles.

    MARTHA
    Oh, Bill, please let me hold it
    in my mouth.

    I'm thinking that maybe I didn't fully understand your post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •